School Lunch Payments

Need to fund your student account?  Please visit  My School Bucks of you can send cash or check payable to CES Cafeteria in with your child. Please include your child's name and homeroom teacher. 

Think you may qualify for free or reduced meals? Submit 
Meal Benefit Applications Online. (Translations available)

Need to request a Student Account Balance Transfer or Refund?  Submit this form to the Office of Food and Nutrition. 

More information about our school lunch program is available on BCPS' website. 

Questions? Email Ms Dettmer, our cafeteria manager or call 443-809-0716.